Setting your domain for automatic renewal assures that you remain in possession of it. If enabled, your domain will automatically renew upon it's expiration and an invoice will be generated for your account. This is highly reccomended so that you do not lose your domain.
In this tutorial, we'll show you how to set your domain for auto renew.
DNS (Domain Name System) is the service which translates between Internet names and Internet addresses. Internet names are the names which we use to refer to hosts on the Internet, such as www.namehero.com. Internet addresses are the numbers which routers use to move traffic across the Internet.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to create DNS records.
1) Login to the Name Hero Platform
2) Click the orange My Domains button.
3) Click on the domain for the DNS that you would like to modify.
In this example, we're going to select YourSupportHero.com.
4) On the domain management screen, click the Auto Renew at the top (second tab over).
5) On the Auto Renew screen, you will be able to Enable or Disable Auto Renew.
In this example, the service is already enabled and we want it to stay like that so we will not have to do anything.
If it wasn’t enabled, we would click to Enable and follow the prompts as requested by the system.